Tuesday, January 7, 2014

The Spider Chronicles, A Traitor is Discovered



I have found the breach! It seems that my ally, a trusted friend of almost a decade was the traitor behind the spider invasion of yesterday.
            My backpack. My trusty backpack! was acting as the spiders' base camp as they prepared their invasion. As I was pulling papers out of the pack I discovered the flattened remains of one of their brethren, a spider almost double the size of the previous day's attackers. He must have died in some kind of accident of shifting backpack contents. As an insider, my backpack must have revealed personal information that helped them in formulating their psychological assault.
            Well, the traitor has been dealt with. It is no longer my trusty travel companion but has been demoted to a mere storage facility. He is stationed far from the area of my fortress of bug defense where he can do no more harm.
           

No comments:

Post a Comment