Monday, January 20, 2014

Lessons Learned



Every so often we have to report our activities to the Peace Corps heads in the nation's capital so that the heads can report to the bigger heads in our nation's capital that the program here is impactful. As part of this reporting we are able to share the lessons we have learned. Our lessons are then dispatched to all the Peace Corps volunteers (our identities are hidden) so that we can learn from each other.

I wasn't part of the last reporting period because I haven't even passed my research phase yet, but I thought I'd share with you the lessons I've learned anyway.

Service has done nothing to lesson my addiction to television.
I really should go to the Woreda office more often because I like those people.
I cannot handle the world's weakest drug; caffeine.
I depend on easy access to the internet more than I care to admit.
Receiving letters is my greatest pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment