Monday, December 2, 2013

My Humble Abode

This is the view from my front gate. Those buildings on the left are the Woreda Office buildings. The Woreda is basically the school district so my big boss works there.

This is my front gate. The house behind it is not mine. I live on a compound.

To get to my part of the compound you have to walk around the house.
Down this little pathway.
And voila, my house. The door that is open is mine. The other door is the kitchen (I don't use their kitchen). There is another door on the other side of the tiny window that is hiding behind the drain. Both window and door belong to my neighbor, Tigist. Directly across from my door is the back entrance to the larger house. The bathroom is round the corner from the kitchen.
This is my bed, which doubles as office space.
It's hard to see the epicness that is my bedspread so here is a picture pre-bed net.

My closet.
My medicine cabinet and vanity.
My little kitchen.
And we must not forget my one cute little window way up high. I have to use my water bottle to open it because I am not tall enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment