Monday, February 3, 2014

The Spider Chronicles, Aerial Excercises



My enemy is cunning. They never strike in the same way twice, and with their fluctuating offense, I fear it is only a matter of time before they succeed. Ground attacks have proven difficult, and now an enemy combatant was discovered in the early stages of an aerial assault. The true range of my bug spray was tested as it was sprayed at his high distance. But, as always, my bug spray struck true and he fell from the ceiling before he could attack. A swift stomp with my shoed foot and there was nothing left.

I must admit, I am confused in their decision to attack from the air. If there is any weakness in my bug net fortifications it will not be found at the top. But maybe this particular spider's mission was to attack me while on the move. In which case, I need to be ever vigilant, not just when resting, but at all times. In and out of my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment